What information do the Applications obtain and how is it used?
- Your contact details such as name, address, phone number, biometrics etc.
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by hubbler.in.
- Applications may also collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Applications.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Your other information from and/or for social networking platform s (e.g., contact information, friends’ lists, login information, photos or check-ins). We always ensure that your express prior consent is obtained, when we do this. We will never post to any social networking platform anything on your behalf unless you expressly consent and give us permission to do so.
- For use of the Applications, you generally provide (a) your office entry and exit timings, your travel details, such as where you are going, how long you are in such a place etc. when you click on external applications/links like google maps etc., or download or use applications from or via us; (b) metadata such as time, date and location of actions for any action you take using our Applications, such as clicking a picture or posting a video; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help, and; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Applications, including, but not limited to, interests, contact information, posts, comments, ratings, shared attachments or links and messages.
- We may use the information provided to us by you for the proper working of the Applications.
- Cookie. A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. Hubbler places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's/ mobile’s hard drive. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, and you can decide whether or not to accept it.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, a source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with hubbler.in such as product enquiry, order and transaction-related information, disputes or complaints etc.
Do the Applications collect precise real-time location information of the device?
When you visit the Applications, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city and place you are located in for recording your activity and movement for better functioning of some of our applications or products. We will never share your current location with any external party without your express permission.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile applications located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile applications.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Applications?
We will never share your personally identifiable information with any external agencies or services without your express, opted-in permission. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services and third parties in the ways that are described in this privacy statement and as follows:
- with your employers, who have subscribed/purchased our products/applications provided in Applications and given you access to use the same;
- as required by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes;
- with advertisers and third-party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Applications, so we can keep the applications free for your use; and
- with analytics and technical services companies, who help us understand how the Applications are being used, such as its frequency and duration of usage, and help us deliver specific features and functionalities, such as providing automatic suggestions relevant to your location; so that we can carry out internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research, etc. and provide you with relevant and useful features and services, today, and in the future, for free.
Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Hubbler is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Applications easily by uninstalling the Applications. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile applications marketplace or network. You can also request to opt- out via email, at [email protected].
By using the ‘Gmail Integration’ with Hubbler platform you will grant access to information associated with your account for the purposes of composing emails from Gmail directly within Hubbler, and reading the answers to such emails. Hubbler platform will be able to create, read, modify, and send emails from your Gmail account connected to our platform. Hubbler platfrom will only retrieve replies to the emails which you have sent from the Hubbler's mobile or web interface. The communication system will store outgoing mail, replies, mail headers, subject line, distribution lists, aliases, time sent, email bodies, and URLs of tracked links from your email, if you use the email tracking functionality, only from these email messages. Please note that the emails sent from Hubbler platform, and the replies, may be visible to other users of your organization having appropriate permission on Hubbler's platform.
- We will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web and mobile email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and to enhance the email experience for productivity purposes.
- We will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- Hubbler will not use this data for advertisement.
- Hubbler will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for Hubbler's internal operations when the data have been aggregated and anonymised.
How does Hubbler utilise user or customer information?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and for the proper functioning of our applications/products provided in Application and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand user behaviour and for the proper functioning of our products. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles.
- We use this information to inform you and customer of your employment data.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customised experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyse your employment pattern which enables us to provide empirical data to our customer at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and Operating System information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of the number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided Information for as long as you use the Applications and for a reasonable time thereafter or as required by the Customer. Please note that some or all of the User information provided to us may be required in order for the Applications to function properly and for statutory and legal purposes.
Use of Applications is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor, i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Applications only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not use the Applications to knowingly solicit data from or market to minor children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected], and we will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information, and we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorised access. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Applications. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide all reasonable security for the data and information we process and maintain, no security system can guarantee universal and perpetual prevention all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Applications, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected].